Nigh is a video immersive, "Instagram for Local" type app where users discover and connect with the local community nearby. Nigh is a new way to experience and support local.
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist intern to be part of our team who wants to help "Bring Back Local". We are looking for a team member who is hard-working, versatile, collaborative, career-driven, and committed to our mission. As part of our small, innovative team, you will be hands-on with social media, marketing, community building, and facilitating Nigh experiences.
Summary of the Social Media Specialist internship opportunity:
- Drive social media content creation and growing community engagement
- Research, analyze, and implement social media best practices, trends, and insights
- Act as a brand ambassador online, at community events, and other activities
- Produce and participate in local videos and social media posts
- Guide users and businesses through excellent experience using Nigh
- Very comfortable in front of the camera for Nigh videos and social media posts
- Must have Video/Photo portfolio that can be shared
- Must have basic understanding of social media metrics and strategies
- Must have basic understanding of Canva or other digital design softwares
- Flexible on work schedule including available nights and weekends
- Must be in Boulder and have a car to get to various events
- Strong decision-making skills, customer-focused relationship skills, and sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence when working with others
- Comfortable at a fast-paced, goal-driven startup environment with little supervision
- Agile and adaptable in responding to challenges that arise in a startup environment
- Confident, self-motivated, well organized, and outstanding time management skills
- Outgoing personality, team player, community-driven, and sense of humor
- Strong desire to help local businesses and build a new, transformative local community
- Experience with video production, photography, social media, and customer service
1) Please submit a cover letter with why you are a fit for the role and want to work at Nigh.
2) Please include a list of all of your personal and professional social media profiles.